Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Final 3 Weeks

So I finished my classes on Tuesday and I am almost packed. I am leaving my "home town" of Viterbo tomorrow morning and spending my last day in Rome. Then I head off to Berlin Friday afternoon and start my 3 weeks of non-stop travel. I will be going to Berlin, Krakow, Prague, Vienna, Interlaken, Zurich, Paris, Versailles, and Munich. It is going to be such a blast I can not wait, but I am going to be so happy to land back in the USA and be able to stop living out of a suitcase. I am not going to have my computer with me throughout the last 3 weeks so I won't be able to post any pictures but I will post a ton when I get home!!

~Arrivederci~

2 comments:

  1. CASSIE!!! yes...lets play lunch date please!! do you have the same number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember that one time we shared dessert!? That was fantastic!

    Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete