Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break

I will be gone for the next 10 days on spring break, off to London, then Liverpool and then Dublin! I can't wait, it will be the greatest spring break ever!!! Everybody have a Happy Easter, we are going to be celebrating Easter in London with an American dinner at the original Hard Rock Cafe :) Hopefully when I get back the aftershocks from the earthquake that happened on Monday will be over. They have been happening everyday and I have now felt 2 of them and it is terrifying!

Lots of pictures when I get back!!
Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. scary about the earthquakes ahhh i would have died from a heart attack. i'm glad you are ok though. ps...your hair is getting long and i LOVE it! hope you have a fun spring break. love you c-pain!
    love, breyonce! was that my name?

    ReplyDelete